DealWire.co Administrator. Maximize the content in this bio section to share your background with the DealWire community!
6 Projects Created
Joined 6 - 10 - 2017
- 59 days to goInfrared Medical Technology$0 RaisedInfrared Medical Technology was formed November 2015 to bring our flagship product ThermoWand® to market after a successful Kickstarter campaign. The product is a revolutionary development in temperature reading utilizing a video system that allows the user to stay outside the contagious zone (2-3 feet around a patient) and obtain a medically accurate reading of the patient’s temperature. This makes temperature taking safe for health care workers. We are also making temperature taking smarter by collecting temperature data in a global database, allowing health care specialists to detect local and worldwide trends using our Temperature Database Access Plan (TDAP). In addition, temperatures taken with ThermoWand® can be sent to a patient’s Emergency Medical Records. Software will have the ability of being updated remotely.
- 59 days to goOnline Marketplace$0 RaisedAt Agape Marketplace we want to offer the power of an e-commerce marketplace, but with a charitable twist that gets people excited. Our goal is to bring a change in the way people interact with one another-not only physically but spiritually or emotionally. When people hear the word Charity they get a sense of purpose because they are fighting for a cause, bringing a sense of personal fulfillment, and knowing that they made a difference-no matter how small of an impact. When people hear of a terrible accident, no matter where in the world they are or who is affected, it sparks something inside one another: the willingness to help. Sometimes people can’t physically help, so we want to provide a service that allows people an option anywhere in the world. We are also allowing our service for all types of organizations, and will welcome all religions. We want to provide a global brand, as we expand, that everyone will feel welcome to use and support.
- 59 days to goSpecialty Finance$0 RaisedConsynor.com is a short-term financing company located in Toronto, Canada that provides liquidity to auction house consignors who have consigned art or merchandise for auction. While the consignor waits for their item(s) to sell at auction which may up to 28 weeks, we advance funding to them collateralized by their item waiting to be sold at auction. We borrow money at a discounted rate and lend it at a premium rate at around 3% per month. Now that we have created the platform to deliver the funding to any consignor from any auction house we are looking for funds to service the $4 billion dollar art consignment market at over 3000 auction houses in North America. Raising 2mm in debt, will consider possible equity sale.
- 55 days to goU.K. Nursing Home$0 RaisedThe Company is looking to secure a total funding package of $3.4 million in the form of a combination of 2,500,000 in debt financing and $900,000 in equity financing. The investment will be underpinned by the value of the real estate currently owned by the company that is the subject of the proposed acquisition, with a valuation of $3.375 million. Financial forecasts that have been prepared for the first five years of operation following the proposed company purchase, confirm that the business will be able to generate an excellent level of return to loan and equity providers.
- 55 days to goAsia Pacific Group$0 RaisedThe Company is raising up to $100 million in a Note Offering (the “Offering”) with an initial round of $5 million. Each Note will carry a guaranteed annual dividend payment of 10.25%, paid quarterly, with a 24 month term. Dividends shall be computed on the basis of the actual number of days elapsed and a 365-day year. The Company is also giving investors a minimum equity participation of 10%. The minimum investment is $50,000.