Asia Pacific Group is a specialty finance and consulting company headquartered in Plano, TX with lending operations commencing in central cities throughout Australia. The post-expansion platform will represent one of the largest non-bank finance companies providing mezzanine finance to some of the top developers in Australia.
Capital will be used to develop townhouses in Melbourne, Sydney and other capital cities in Australia. Funding will also be used to provide additional working capital, not to exceed 1% of total capitalization, for continued support of growing administrative and operational functions. The Company estimates net income of $1.5 million for 2017 and $11.3 million for 2018.
- Income Guarantee: Investment will yield 10.25% interest, paid quarterly and guaranteed by Wells Fargo
- High Project Margins: Projected stabilized EBITDA margins exceed 50%.
- Sector Demand: The demand for housing in Australia is projected to continue to increase at 15-25% CAGR given consumer demand, organic population growth, dwelling approval deficits and regulatory changes.
- Tax Exemption: For all European residents except for the United Kingdom.
- Strong Risk Management: The principals have a 30 year track record of financing and developing property throughout the region. The company is targeting established suburbs with proven underlying values and is never exposed to more than 40% of the completed end value of anyone project. Townhouses are pre-sold before construction starts to cover the majority of debt and builders are required to provide a performance guarantee prior to starting on site. The coupon which forms part of the feasibility and the security is cost into every project and must be paid before anyone else. Projects that do not meet a minimum 25% profit on all funds employed are not considered and the company never places more than 40% of available funds into any one project.
- Scalability: The Company can build upon their experience and deep relationships with prime developers to continue isolating, financing and developing mixed use residential real estate projects throughout the Asia Pacific. The region is experiencing significant growth through immigration and Foreign Direct Investment, and according to the most recent Regional Economic Outlook published by the IMF, “the area remains the most dynamic region of the global economy”.
- Supply of Projects: The Company is currently looking at a number of sites for future development with a goal of financing 10 to 15 projects over the next 12 months that will revolve every 12 to 18 months.
Use of Funds:
- Purchase of land for the development of townhouses in Melbourne (and subsequent sites within 15 mile radius of central cities i.e. Sydney, Brisbane, etc.)
- General working capital
- Fees and expenses
We also encourage you to visit http://www.asiapacificgroup.net to learn more about the Company and the Offering.
The summary may include “forward-looking statements” with the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Exchange Act of 1934 and are intended to be covered by the safe harbor provisions for forward looking statements. This information is supplied from sources we believe to be reliable but we cannot guarantee accuracy. Although we believe our expectations expressed in such forward looking statements are reasonable, we cannot assure you that they will be realized. Investors are cautioned that such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the anticipated results. This summary is not an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to purchase, any securities of Asia Pacific Group Ltd. in any jurisdiction where such offer or sale would be prohibited.